Field Trip Rescheduled for Wednesday November 7th

Dear Parents,

As you know, our November field trip had to be rescheduled due to a two hour delay being announced for the date of our original field trip.

I have been working to nail down a new date and can confirm that we will be heading to the science museum on Wednesday, November 7th.

That is one day later than we were originally scheduled to go.

Parents that are chaperoning: I have emailed you separately and am hoping to hear from all of you about whether or not you can still come on the trip with us. If you haven’t replied to that email yet, I would appreciate it if you could reply ASAP so that I know if I’ve got enough parents to help with our day.

Bill Ferriter