First, I hope you’ve had a remarkable track out! Mine has been restful and rewarding all the way around.
Second, our PTA is holding its annual fundraiser right now. This year, it is a Color Battle:
We will have a short kickoff assembly on Thursday designed to share details with your students about the fund raiser.
You can also find the information sheet for the fundraiser here.
Finally, here are the important details:
- Color Battle will happen for our students during electives on April 25th.
- To participate in Color Battle, students will need to raise at least $30 in donations.
- More donations give students more color for the battle and access to additional prizes/rewards.
- Donations can be made online. Students will all get an access code to create a donation page on Thursday. We will set those up in science class.
- Cash/check donations can also be sent into school.
I REALLY hope that you will help your students to get involved in the fundraiser.
The fact of the matter is that schools are almost always underfunded. The resources that the PTA raises provide us with access to all kinds of learning opportunities that we’d never be able to provide otherwise. For example, the PTA recently sponsored a Poet in Residence for seventh grade, an Artist in Residence for eighth grade and a theatrical presentation for the sixth grade.
Let me know if you have any questions,