So I had a long meeting on Friday and never got a chance to make my weekly update. I hope this early week update fills you in on a few import happenings this week.
So in review…
- Students have a short quiz on TALDOGS (identify each element and be able to use them on a map) this Wednesday.
- Students have another short quiz on Friday dealing with Continents and Oceans.
- Students are having some trouble with Latitude and Longitude (which will be on the TALDOGS quiz) so here is a link to an online practice. http://geographyworldonline.com/tutorial/practice.html
- Students should be working on an Oceans activity tonight. I have attached a picture of the sheet so you can see what you are looking for.
- I am also attaching a sheet on TALDOGS and The 5 Themes of Geography for your reference.
Please let me know if you have any questions.